Automation Support Manager
Global Telecommunication Services Provider
Remote - UK
£51k - £85k base + 15% bonus + £6,700 company car allowance + company benefits
Edge Tech is working with one of the largest telecommunications service providers who are growing their Intelligent Automation Centre of Excellence (CoE). Their Intelligent Automation practice has achieved some amazing things having already delivered one of the largest digital workforce footprints in the UK. Our client already utilises some of the leading industry toolsets in the automation landscape including Blue Prism, Appian, Microsoft’s Power Platform and they’re looking to introduce more high calibre tools into their ecosystem.
Their established CoE executes the automation of their customer-facing and back-office processes which means that these business processes must be executed on time with the aid of Automation toolsets, with accuracy and in some cases, in real time to support end-to-end digital customer journeys.
Due to the critical nature of their automation estate, our client is looking for someone to lead the support function for this division.
As the Automation Support Manager, you will be responsible for providing operational support for the management of the company-wide automation estate. You will lead Service Reviews with business stakeholders, L1 Managed Support Service partner and other core vendors providing Automation software/services.
You’ll own the operational reporting (business SLA and OKR reporting), co-ordination of major automation software upgrades along with the overarching planning of support activities.
On top of this you will also be tasked with triaging complex production RPA/Automation incidents, handed via L1 support team, ensuring the development code remediations for incidents as well as developing solutions for projects is undertaken in a timely manner.
Skills & Experience Required
- 5+ years of technology/software support management expertise with experience managing a large estate/platform such as RPA (Blue Prism, UiPath or Automation Anywhere), SAP, Oracle, ServiceNow, Salesforce or Infor.
- Familiar Service Management process methodologies + ITIL v5 along with SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) methodologies and techniques
- Adept at leading operational aspects of large application footprint and operational teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- It would be beneficial if you have experience with the following: Helix ITSM and Reporting & analytics.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced support leader looking to take the next step in their career and join a leading automation division at the forefront of emerging technology.
|UK - Remote