Director of Marketing
Start-Up RPA Vendor
$170k - $180k basic + Quarterly Performance Bonus + Equity
Remote – US-based
Edge Tech is working exclusively with a rapidly growing US-based Robotic Process Automation (RPA) start-up who have their eyes set on aggressive growth. Their unique focus provides a new approach to RPA which allows companies of all sizes across the globe to leverage the power of automation. Our client designs, develops and deploys virtual workers on their cloud-based platform using an RPA-as-a-Service model so their customers don’t have the burden of having to manage, monitor or maintain this themselves.
Due to their huge success across the US, they are looking for a Director of Marketing to head up their marketing operations. This is a unique ground-floor opportunity to own marketing function with a seed-stage, top-tier venture-backed company that is defining a new category in the automation space.
This role will be initially focussed on demand generation, and you will be highly motivated and an entrepreneurial self-starter who can balance setting a strategic vision for demand generation campaigns and executing these at a high quality and rapid pace.
You’ll have expertise in delivering and executing omni-channel (digital, PPC / SEO, social media, nurture / email, event) marketing programs. You will also have a track record of success with a strong focus on measurement and ROI along with being a strong collaborator who works closely with the Sales Teams to generate demand that converts into revenue (net new accounts as well as current customer account expansion).
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years experience of demand generation, integrated marketing, account-based marketing and integrated programs
- A track record of delivering results in terms of pipeline creation, lead velocity improvements and close rate acceleration
- Experience in A/B testing and campaign optimization strategies
- Passionate about B2B demand generation, digital marketing, brand awareness and have experience with paid media, web content strategy, testing and analytics
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- A Degree or higher education in Marketing or a related field
- Knowledge of RPA or Intelligent Automation technologies would be a huge plus
*N.B you must be eligible to work in the US without the need for sponsorship