Technology and Operational Transformation Consultancy
UK – Hybrid London (one day per week)
£45k - £55k base + 40% Bonus
Edge Tech is thrilled to do be working with a Technology and Operational Transformation Consultancy, to help them expand their fast-growing team. Our client delivers solutions across the UK and US into the alternative investment industry, partnering up with leading software vendors and private markets technology solutions.
Our client is rapidly growing and as a result the progression track within the organisation is fast, based on performance and not time served, seeing employees achieve promotion on a regular basis (reviews are bi-annually).
Due to their on-going success, they are looking for a Low-Code Developer to join them on a permanent basis, working a hybrid model in London once a week. You will be working directly with their Practice Lead, to develop Low-Code applications such as Unqork, Appian, Mendix, OutSystems or Pega for their customers.
You will be working closely with high-profile customers across the investment and private markets space to deliver and implement low-code solutions into their business. In doing so you’ll be hands on with the tools mentioned above and work alongside the customer stakeholders to understand their drivers and align technology solutions to meet their goals.
You’ll also collaborate with cross-functional teams to define product/application requirements and implement agile development methodologies. You will conduct code reviews, perform unit testing, and ensure the quality and scalability of developed applications.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 2 years experience developing Low Code solutions using one of the following: Unqork, Appian, Mendix, Outsystems, or Pega
- Experience managing customer stakeholders, understanding their requirements and developing a solution to fit their needs
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- An understanding of cloud platforms and services (AWS, Azure and GCP)
- Experience working in the investment, private markets or financial sector (desirable)
N.B To qualify for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship