£48,000 basic + plus company car + fuel card + private healthcare + pension and more!
Permanent Fixed-Term Contract until October 2023
Hybrid working – In the office once per week in Milton Keynes
Edge Tech is working exclusively with one of the world’s largest automotive finance providers who are looking to add to their established RPA team.
Our client’s RPA team has achieved some amazing results and they are now looking for an experienced UiPath Developer to help continue and drive further success across the business.
You will be responsible for the design and will own the coding of process automations using UiPath. You’ll also support the Process Design Documents (PDDs) creation and will own the delivery of the automation including validation of the automation through performance of unit testing, including responsibility for maintaining configuration control.
You’ll also monitor and work closely with the Process Management Unit (PMU) and other internal stakeholders with requirements to understand the functional and technical design of new automations helping to put these into production.
This role is a Fixed Term Contract covering a member of the team who is on maternity leave, given this there might be an opportunity for this individual to become a full-time member of the team at the end of the contract but this is not guaranteed.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years UiPath development experience (holding a certification would be a huge plus)
- Experience with development methodologies/lifecycles and have supported complex change or multi-disciplinary projects
- Demonstrable stakeholder management experience with a collaborative approach working with diverse teams
- Experience working in a mixed Waterfall and Agile delivery environment
- Ability to travel to the Milton Keynes office at least once per week
- Able to work in the UK without sponsorship (our client is not able to sponsor at this moment in time)