Regional Alliances & Partners Manager (France)
Leading Conversational AI Vendor
France or UK based
€130k - €140k base + Double OTE
Edge Tech has been retained by a Garter Magic Quadrant Leader in Conversational AI who are growing their sales team here in the Europe.
Their cutting-edge Natural Language Understanding (NLU) platform delivers a next generation virtual assistant platform to enterprises across the world. They deliver digital experiences that truly transform the way their customers interact with their key stakeholders: customers, partners and employees.
Due to their ongoing success, they are looking to hire a Regional Alliances and Partners Manager to work into the French market.
You will be responsible for developing and managing our clients’ partners' ecosystem of advisory, system integrators, technology partners, and the network of resellers and ISVs. This role requires close engagement with sales, product, and technical enablement teams and you will need deep experience influencing strategic relationships within partnerships to achieve sales results at an EMEA level.
You’ll also deeply understand our clients technology and can assess new opportunities and establish innovative/breakthrough approaches to translate the opportunity into revenue.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of + years partner management, sales, business development, or partners program development in the enterprise software industry
- Experience having sold either Conversational AI, CCaaS, RPA, Intelligent Automation or SaaS solutions
- Fluent in French is a must
- Possess natural sales ability with excellent prospecting, presentation and networking skills across all levels within an organisation
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in a business related field